Team EPIC has had one main focus in this project, and that is to change the world through the environment. As a team member of the group EPIC I have cognitively felt that my team members have been fair when listening to my project ideas, structure, and layout. This has affected me to the thought that I like my fellow team members. Because of this, team EPIC has been productive in completing milestones, finding local events, and creating video ideas. By taking on the “leader” role in team EPIC I have noticed that each team member has gathered appropriate information, came up with clever ideas, and assured deadlines are met. I am pleased that my fellow teammates have been working so hard and have had a positive attitude because of it.
Josh Filo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think our team gets along because we all believe this will have a positive impact on us all. We all seem motivated and hard working.
ReplyDelete