Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Positive Attitude

As we become more focused on this project and get closer to the day of the clean up, I am becoming even more excited. I strongly believe that this will have a major impact on the community and this belief gives me a desire to work extra hard when we are actually doing the river clean up, and in the mean time make sure that we plan this out properly so we can maximize the positive effect that this will have on everybody. My cognitive attitude is that this will have a major effect on us and the environment. My affective attitude is a feeling of pride knowing that this will be hard work, but it will pay off. Finally, my Behavioral attitude is that I want to take this as seriously as possible and keep this as my main focus. I am counting down the days until we do this river clean up!

No comments:

Post a Comment