By taking the Self-Assessment I was able to see how my personality plays in the real world. I am labeled as an ENFJ. This showed me that I have charisma, am outgoing, assertive, and compassionate. These traits have allowed me to be positive in my team. Because I am outgoing, I do not mind speaking my mind on project ideas. My assertiveness is seen through our completion of milestones week after week. When we start filming and creating our video my compassion will be present and seen in a positive way.
From the self-assessment I am also seen as someone who is trustworthy. This trait is very important when working with a team. The fact that my team members trust me every week to hand in the milestone reports reflects in a positive way for the team. Team EPIC shares some personality traits and it can be seen through our goals, communication, and completion during this project.
Josh Filo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment