Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Personality Role

Personality plays a key role in the success of any group work or project. People must use their strengths positively to contribute and also recognize the traits that others bring to the team/group. Upon completeing the personality self-assessments, I am able to see how my traits affect my life and role in team EPIC. Being an extrovert, I have been able to bring ideas and suggestions to my group and voice any thoughts I have about our project. I am also a more perceiving person, so I am flexible to what others think and have to offer to the group. The personality assessments also reveal me to be a dependable and trusting person. This is critical when working in a group because we all must be cooperative and work well together. I think all of our personalities have contributed positively to the team. The group members have all shown to be dedicated and responsible people, and I think our group will be very successful in its goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment