Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Attitude Components

Being involved in a project that can have a positive affect on the environment can definitely make a person feel good about them self. Throughout our planning and eventual execution of our project, we will need to maintain a “can-do” attitude. By doing so, the effort we put forth will be well worth the result. The cognitive aspect of my attitude toward working on this project is fairly simple. I think helping clean the river will improve the quality of the river and all those who depend on it and enjoy it. Whether it’s the wildlife that depends upon its well-being or a canoeist who likes being on the water, having a healthy river is a win-win situation. The affective potion of my attitude in the project is that I’ll be making a difference. For that I can be proud of accomplishing what we set out to do. But in order to achieve our goal, our behavior must reflect our intentions. Hard work and determination with help us meet our expectations and make the difference we’re seeking.

1 comment:

  1. I think our positive attitudes reflect the work and dedication we are already putting into this project, and we will definitely make an impact by having such a strong mind-set.

    ReplyDelete