Thursday, March 12, 2009

Personality

The Self-Assessment revealed a few surprises for me but not many. I tend to be a middle of the road type of guy. A "don't rock the boat" type person. I like going with the flow, giving my input when needed. I've never really felt like the type of person that would carry the torch on a project. At the same time I don't want to always be the drone worker carrying out the "busy work". On this project I have thrown out a few ideas. Whether or not they are implemented, I know that I am following the assessment of being a ENTP type person. I may not be a full extrovert in terms of sociability but when I do get into the swing of things I tend to offer mor and more input. I don't really think of myself as creative but I feel that some of my ideas can be tweaked to fit the vision of the team. This shows my agreeableness and my willingness to compromise in order to complete the task at hand. I'm definitely enthusiastic about helping any way I can and performing any tasks that have been delegated to me.

1 comment:

  1. I think many of our personality traits match, but we each have our own dominant traits to contribute to the group. We have all done a great job of using our strengths for this project.

    ReplyDelete