Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My Personality in this group
Thanks to the Self Assessments that we did earlier this semester, I have been able to see how my dominate personality traits are applied in everyday life. My extroverted personality has enabled me to be vocal about my opinions and throw out ideas to the group, which is helping us complete this project. I have also contacted many group organizers for river clean ups. This project also has involved a lot of time and dedication. It is important that we are all on dependable and reliable since we have to complete many tasks in a timely fashion. This is where my conscientiousness has been a factor. Since I am agreeable, this has been a good experience for me because I have listened to my group members and I am able to see how we can all apply our ideas and make this work. I find all their ideas insightful and it makes it easier to complete this project knowing that we are all on the same page.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most of our personality traits match. Because of this I feel our group gets along and is productive when we meet. Team EPIC's project has been going along smooth and I look foward to our event.
ReplyDelete